Monday 9 August 2010

Thoughs on the graduations

Just like for everyone else, this has been a shock for me D:

So that morning I was stalking the H!O forum, (as always ;D) when this suspicious new thread appeared, with the g-word in the title.
Ada's initial reaction :


o_o"

I came to realize it wasn't a joke since this announcement was made by Tsunku himself on his blog, long rest his old motherf*cker soul in peace.
Must admit, I was oh so tempted to send massive bad swears and rape his twitter to no end, if it wasn't for this little detail that skipped my not-so-logical reasoning at 7 am.

Aichan isn't leaving 8D

The first time I saw the craptastic huge hall they put at the end of the Rival Survival tour, I immediately thought of my lovely leaving. D: But I can't say I'm happy to find out she isn't, with this retarded price that we have to pay D:
Ok, maybe I can :D


I cried ;_; because I googled that disease (?) Eri has and... got stuck with a trauma XD *shudder* I seriously never would have thought that her neck had that kind of skin problem, which is crucial for an idol her range.
I also cried because I was sorry for LinLin, reading her heartbreaking blog entry. T__T It seems that she didn't know she was going to be kicked out, just now that she has gotten so used with everyone and finally was able to fit in. BAWWWW ;_;

This sucks major ass. Like seriously, making them leave because he(I quote) "wanted to make things more interesting" is just... cruel.
3 years in the back, with only ONE F*CKING DECENT SOLO in the first single they were in, and no PB D: A lame joke that lasted all too little..
Ah my lovely panda ;____; *cries again* I'm most sorry for her, and I will miss her SO much.
Psh. And as for JunJun, yes... I can't help but feel bad for her too D: She is how she is, that's why she is #5 (from the end xD) in my H!P ranking, BUT she hasn't been treated too well (I'm talking about the amount of lines or screen time) so it made me teary read her blog entry too ;_;

So Tsunku his Failness, the presumed mastermind of H!P decided that after 4 years, it was time to hold some more auditions.
Which makes one less angry and more excited Ada :D

Wotas would surely enjoy one, 2 or 3 little bundles of joy, waving their flat little chests and minuscule booties around on Kimagure Princess amirite?
I shall prepare myself to puke the hell out if he choses some 10 year old snot. Seriously D: As I said, more perv baits and I'm screwed with you Tsunku old beetch.

Meh...

Either way I will buy this last single, be it epic or fail D: and I will pray for more JunLin solos until the preview is released ;_;
One can dream and be happy before the utter disappointment arrives, right?

1 comment:

  1. Since it didn't send my comment last time, I'll try again!8D

    Lmao at your reaction.xD <3 But the actual news is heart breaking.;w; Eri's leaving because of her skin disease and pandas are getting kicked out. What the fuck is going on in your head Tsunku?x______x Only good thing is... that Sayu (or Ai) is not leaving.❤

    Rofl, you feeling bad for JJ? This is something new to me.o.o

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck