Saturday 18 September 2010

Rival Survival is billion shades of win.

...

*calms down after a major fangirl spaz attack*
Cough. Uhm hi again 8D
I wanted to revive this blog (yet again) with some serious entry, with no retarded squeeing or rambling about how much I love my Momusu, objective, and most definitely, 100 % Aichan unbiased.
Hm.

Well that won't happen :D Not today at least xD
Ada shall rant a bit about how epic this tour is promising to be, just because she can 8D

Posters = kickass.

Military patterned themes just wont grow old 8D Looking at them, I immediately think of Destiny's Child survivor lol. XD
(+)
Hi there Gorgeous Aichan
Sayu and Eri's hair looking great 8D
Badass Gaki = love *_*

()
The hell with Aika's outfit?! I know it's not her fault for wearing it but... it seriously doens't suit her. At all ._.
Reina with that hair again x_x Psh. I don't like the bow~ (JJ's is fine though~)





Awesome design for the fans 8D
Even though that green is kinda eye hurting, I like it xD

(+)
Aichan looking scorching hot x_x
Beautiful Sayu o_o ♥
Gaki's really working this look 8D

()
Do not want ok? Do NOT want.


Uhm... the shirts would follow here but I don't like them too much D:
Now the towels 8DDD




(+)
My LinLin ;___; I'm gonna miss you SO much D:
She looks great here *w*
Same for Kame D: Poofy hair is cuuuute :3

But BY FAR the best is....
o___o;; ♥
Leader takes sexy to another level. Aaah look at those thighs 8D

()
While everyone is trying to be sexay, she pouts ._.
Well even if she tried, I wouldn't be impressed so yeah~ xD
Ugh x_x this is disturbing D: lol.
Like she has a great body and all, but she fails at sexy. Sorry Aika~
I've seen worse than this in AKB, but you're just too cute to be revealed like that ._.

DO WANT. ♥

These are like. My favourite MM merchandise ever.
I'll see if I can get some photosets or the Aichan towel~ *w*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ai Takahashi - Stuck