Monday 3 May 2010

Gets? 8D

After a week and three days (delay because of the damn volcano ._.) I received a notification from the post office saying that a package is waiting for me 8D
I went to pick it up this morning and thought I'd share it with you guys too x3

"Watashi" is a sexy masterpiece, aka my favourite photobook of my Lovely Aichan
I ordered it together with the DVD too, for collecting purposes 8D and because I can't get enough of her in the yellow bikini *dies*

I didn't expect such amazing quality, the covers can seriously reflect lasers A_A

Lovely back covers :3
*cough* I would have wanted an off-shot pic included, with Aichan in that yellow awesome stuff :D But bleh D:
Maybe the digital photobook will have some smexy sets of her in it ♥

I have problems playing the two DVDs lmao D8 The KM Player, WMP and VLC Player are being gay x_x If you guys can play DVDs with something else, do tell me pls? 8D

Oh forgot D: This was through the pages of the pb :D What the hell IS this? xD Some lottery stuff? D:

I can't wait to order her newest one too, "Katachi" 8D
Ugh anyway. I promise I'll update more often from now on? :D

OH MY HOW PRECIOUS _!

2 comments:

  1. great gets!! both the pb and dvd are *nosebleed* xD! Sry not too sure why your computer doesn't want to play them. Is it possible to change the region of your dvd-rom? maybe try playing it on a dvd player too. I never heard problems with VLC before though o_O
    oh and that yellow piece of paper is a bookmark/price tag thingy xDD use it to save your fav page (o・・o)/~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Well VLC played one video, the one with the credits "UFA, Zetima" and stuff like that 8D but on the actual DVD it freezed and didn't want to play :|

    haha ok XD considering this is my first PB ever and that my japanese sucks :D I had no idea what is was xD thanks x3

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck