Saturday 27 March 2010

10 My Me review~

First of all u guys, sorry for not updating in ages xD I've been one lazy ass

My 10 My Me copy arrived two days ago 8D It's my first H!P original product so you might tell how happy I am xD

After a week of waiting for it to ship, my mom called me at school and told me that a weird looking enveloppe arrived for me xD So I skipped last two classes of history and literally dashed home.
It was on my desk, waiting for me ♥


Knowing how impatient I was to open it, it took me forever to get past all that cardboard D:


There it was x3! Lol the bubble wrap had me entertained all that evening while listening to it xD

Oh my Aichan I looove the cover :3 especially since it has purple

Up until my Visa card was ready for use... the first press editions were all sold out at Cd Japan, so I placed my order w/o bonus. I was kinda sad but bleh~
Funny thing is... when I unsealed the copy and opened the booklet two days ago... a photocard slipped out of it. o_o
I literally spazed xD
The girls look smoking in it x3 AiGaki legs yum :D

Now the songs 8D


1: Moonlight Night (Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Tsunku)
Two words for this : Just epic o_o
My first thought of it, when I listened the preview was "Wth. This is giving me the creeps D:"
Later it's grown on me and now i'm addicted *_*
9,5 / 10


2: Kimagure Princess (Chorus : Ai Takahashi)
Ii janaaaai~ xD
Catchy song x3 The lyrics aren't so nice but D: I like it xD
8 / 10


3: Genki PikaPika
(Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Eri Kamei)
AiSayu, KameLin, ReiKa and GakiJun Ftw 8D
The choruses are the best parts xD together with the Aichan solos ahem Yasashii kokoro~~
Oh. The violin in the interlude is so SO pretty *_*
9 / 10


4: Namidacchi
(Chorus : Ai Takahashi)
Awh man T_T This is hands down the best song in the album xD
Just no words to describe how much I love this xD
The rapping, the vibratos, the harmonies and Gaki monologue~ Amazing *thumbs up*
10/10


5: Onna ga Medatte naze Ikenai (Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Eri Kamei)
Not liking too much D: Hopefully the next single will pwn more so I can get my hands on it bwahaha xD
7/10


6: Ookii Hitomi (Chorus : Eri Kamei)
This isn't brilliant, just ... awesome xD
I love the instrumental, the Sayu autotuned bits, Eri's last solo 8D
9/10


7: Ano hi ni Modoritai (Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Risa Niigaki)
T_T
Baww I fell in love with this song as soon as I listened to it 8D
The chorus is so touching D: especially the part where they both sing it together near the end pxp Gaki's voice is so soothing~ and Aichan's vibrato is just. so epic it sent me shivers up my spine 8D
9,5/10


8: Nanchatte Renai (Chorus : Ai Takahashi)
Another song I'm mad about xD
This masterpiece (if I'm allowed to be calling it like this) (?) deserved selling more than 70k 8D
10/10


9: Osaka Umaimen (Chorus : LinLin)
Fugly song is fugly.
I always find myself skipping it xD JunJun's lines piss me off like fuck.
6/10


10: Loving you forever (Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Eri Kamei, Chino)
Hm. I don't actually like it, nor I hate it D:
The chorus is pretty awesome, but the rest is boring pxp
8/10


11: Shouganai Yume Oibito (Chorus : Ai Takahashi, Sayumi Michishige)
Amazing song is amazing xD The instrumental and the harmonies are just AMAZING. *collapses*
I.. have nothing... more to say. A_A just epic. *listening to it right now* KYAAA
13/10 (lol)


12: Ame no furanai... chinese ver. (Chorus : Morning Musume)
The intro is soo beautiful xD
LinLin's vibrato is epic. 8D
Aichan's harmonies (yes darlings I can hear them perfectly :3) are pure heaven *_*
JunJun still sucks to me x'D
... But why the f. is Tsunku exasperating us with it? x_x
9/10


Overall I love this album to death *_* The design of the CD could have been more... original? D: more purple would have made one happy Ada 8D! But I like it either way xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ai Takahashi - Stuck