Friday 1 October 2010

Bests and Worsts~

So this topic was created on H!O too, but I was too lazy to write something for each of them xD
Now that I'm bored, warning: this will be a loooong long rant. xD

BEST
Group : Morning Musume
This should be obvious lol. xD Their lives are the smex. Period 8D

Girl : Takahashi Ai
LOL xD Not bias at all, she can do about everything xD Except hoola hoooping xD
Everything I look for in an idol, she has. My perfect sweetheart

Single : Kanashimi Twilight (glorious) and Seishun Bus Guide (plain awesome)
C-ute's Tokaikko Junjou is worth a mention here too xD

Song : Shabondama
I get goosebumps everytime I see it live xD That's one legendary masterpiece, can't be messed with 8D

Album : 10 My Me
This wasn't my very first H!P product bought for nothing xD BUT. I also like Rainbow 7, 6th Otakebi, We are Buono! and Platinum 9 Disc

Photobook : Katachi *nosebleed*
... Basically each and every unequaled in number masterpieces of Aichan xD
Eririn's sweet and Risako's Risō are really nice too oxo

Live performance :



Ok so this one is not a live, but. XD You can't deny that the girls never looked so happy and cute and energetic and absolutely fabulous *_*



Oh yes. Now THIS is what I'm talking about 8D *is absolutely obsessed with it*
Reina was awesome with her scream D: -Can't believe I'm saying this xD-
The wotassss, god *_* Okok I'll stop the fangirling now xD

Concert : cannot decide xD
I'm torn between MM's PikaPika 2010 Spring , Hello Pro Award 2009 Winter Sotsugyou Special, MM's Morning Curry 2006

Shuffle Unit : High King
Seriously, do I really need to give a reason here? xD

PV : *fail* cannot decide xDD
Nanchatte Renai, Gachinko de Ikou, Dakishimete Dakishimete, MY BOY, Shouganai Yume Oibito

Dance shot : Naichau Kamo
I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, it's still one of my fave dances of H!P xD
Also, Onna ni Sachi are and Ambitious Yashinteki de Ii jan are really original and inspired too :3

Momusu generation : GOKKIES. ♥♥♥
If you read my perverted AiGaki fanfics, you would knew that already xD

CD cover :


Badly photoshopped, but i LOVE it x_x

Haircut :

Oh yes Aichan, YES PLS.





Awwww Miya ♥

Perfect AiSayu *w*

Socko 8DD

Outfit(s) :

OMFG. *nosebleed*

Tomorrow I will write the Worsts one, to not make this hugeass post even more huge ._.
XD

2 comments:

  1. It's always interesting to read member's best and worst ^^ can't wait to see the next post =D. Btw your previous post is hilarious!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ aww thank you for that xD! I'm personally not a very good comedian but oh well xD
    And don't read it if you're a Momoko, Dawa or Reina fan D:
    Lots of hate shall be unraveled~~ *malefic laugh*

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck