Friday 22 October 2010

Best and Worsts~ (2)

Ah xD I've been one lazy ass again x3
Here's the entry that was supposed to be posted like a trillion ages ago oxo

WORST
Group : ... C-ute
The hell D: I can't believe I'm saying this xD But with Momusu rocking my socks like never and BK slowly but steadily climbing up in terms of awesomeness, C-ute is the group to least interest me lately D:

Girl : Tsugunaga Momoko
Tehehe~~ XD
Uh, I'm gonna get hated if I start to tell all the reasons oxo
Do I care? ... Nope ;D

I cannot stand her helium bag voice and I seem to get irritated as fuck everytime I hear her, to the point that I wanna pull my hair out.
Then... Oh god. xD You should really see all the faces I make when I see pics of her. You would have a good laugh 8D
I find her fugly, scary, absolutely UNappealing whatsoever. Plain annoying and a torture to look at xD All the pigtails she's wearing lately make me rofl.
If those were her idea of hairstyle, then she's fucking insane yo. xD

Psh. I could go on, (I could even write a friggin book to show my hate) but I don't wanna get lynched.

Single : Seishun Collection
Not nice. At all D:
Too bad the covers were damn epik x_x

Song : Mano Erina's 3 indies. >_>
zzzzzz...

Album : Shocking 5 (probably)
The rest are too damn epik, and this is nothing near them.

Photobook : Kinyobi / Friday (Kago Ai)
Major ew D:
You can clearly tell that the photographer was a novice, the pics are poorly made, vulgar, and not even artistic ._.
It's depressing to see Kago like that. Really D:
Don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against generous amounts of skin showing, but this PB is the obvious proof of how low she reached.

Live performance :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qSwpqE4v6g&p=B77480A5EF3EFCBD&playnext=1&index=1
My poor ears.


Concert : Hello Chanpuru
It's my least favorite concert (because of the suckass setlist)
Still, the girls did a great hob as always x3

Shuffle Unit : Pucchimoni V
YET AGAIN, not a fan of cuteness overload. The old Pucchimoni still is a friggin legend, and putting Mano, Hagiwara and Nakky in the same unit with that name is like a insult to their memory :)
(I still love Nakky though xD)

PV : *fail* cannot decide xDD
Yuke Yuke Monkey dance, Sakura Chirari, Dchinghis Khan, Mikan

Dance shot : Either Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance (*still traumatized with it*) or Ookina Ai de Motenashite
Fugly dances are fugly.

Momusu generation : cannot decide xD
I love all of them ♥

CD cover :

And I still think this is a fucking joke xD

Haircut :

WTF IS this?


Never been a fan of this hairstyle on Reina. D:


Non-flattering and plain. Just like she is =D

Okok this is kinda rushed xD
Next post will be Ada's hall of awesome pics October edition 8D

1 comment:

Ai Takahashi - Stuck