Friday 11 September 2009

Ai-chan Love Hello captacular :D

Only 2 more days to go.
Today, Ada brings you Ai-chan's 2nd DVD.

60 pics ahead again 8D
Major thanks to Hello!Fansubs for translating this masterpiece XD


She starts off with shopping XD
Pervy Ai-chan XD Is that what you're looking for in a shop? xD
Do whatever you want, sweetie
o_O
*shudder*
Lol XD
Cough.
8D
If I were you I wouldn't even touch it ._.
Told you D:
The wota that has been following the tuktuk appears :O
Dang. He scared me too D:
Hiii~
I received a massage like that too in my vacation and I lol'd so much like
there was no tomorrow XD It fuhing tickles D:!
Just plain beautiful
LoL, the dog scared her D:
You're so pretty
Her man screams are back :D This part of the dvd is my fave XD
EW.
Yesss~
EWWWWWWWWWWWW.
:OXDDDDD
Ogoitaogoitaogoitaaaa *spaz*

I. Hate. Crabs.
The Oishiii~❤ is present as always
Uh, kay try it. But don't go crazy with it D:
Told ya D:
...........................
A_A

I love that bum 8D
I can do that stretching too XD
She has short legs and she said once that she's stretching them
every morning so they grow longer ^^;
Do it now~
Random elephant perv attack :O
Thea ya go~
As I said. You, my dear, are cuter than everything else XD
Not bias. A_A
Lol Ai-chan, don't apologize. It's an honour for him rofl XDDD
She fuhing looks like a pwincess 8D
Then she went to a gym XD
Ah huh~ *nods*
Uh oh...
Eeeh?!
You gotta love her pout XD
Isn't that top a little too revealing? A_A Not that I complain though o.o xDD
Lol XD She already has steel abs D:
Kick~!
Why is she biting her lips everytime she talks about that fighter? A_A
Her laughs are priceless XD
Yes darling 8D
I recognize your voice even when you're singing with 100 idols *_*
No comments :D
A_A
I just discovered. We both have a beauty mark in that area :DDDD


The dvd was pure awesomeness XD Loved it more than her Alo Hello XD
Outfits : 9,5/10
Scenery : 7/10
Hotness :D : 12/10 LOLWTF XD


And to end today's entry,
here's a pic from the slideshow they provided at the end of the dvd xD


2 comments:

  1. I bet that when this Wota in the truck came near Ai they stopped the filming and H!P bodyguards kicked his ass until it looked like his face. XD The top is indeed..interesting...very...interesting :D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ haha yes XDDD
    my dilemma is D: why sometimes she has this huge cleavage XD and sometimes sh's nearly flat D:

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck