Saturday 12 September 2009

Ai-chan " I " Captacular :D

Sooo~ One day left till our dearest Lovely's bday xDD

Everybody knows half of this dvd is the making of 'Watashi' ,so I'll just post around 3 pics from each set till we reach the 'real' part of "I"
As usual, 60 pics follow ;D (you won't get bored, Trust me.)

Erm.. I might need some tissues.
I... really. need some tissues D:!
This pic is highly suggestive xD
xD
This reminds me of Q.E.D :O
Rofl XD She hit the staff members with a ball oxo!
Lower? Lower?! It's fucking cold I say~ A_A
Lucky photographer xDD
She's hot and she knows it D:
No Ai-chan, please don't wave that skirt around.
People might get heart attacks D:
Ideal, Rich, Clever Girl.
WOOT. Can't agree more :D
WTF =O!
I'll be slowly&painfully eating that shit even if I hate it to pieces.
A pathetic crab. To pinch my Ai-chan. WTF.
Damn lucky photograph I say.
Godfuck she's so cute xD
This reminds me of Mizu :O
Urgh. I just had to post this too :D
HELL YES
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =X


Lol xD Okay, half through the dvd. Now the fun part begins xD



She sorta looks like in her first Alo Hello, 7 years ago ._.
Forgot to mention *rolls eyes*
She gets to spend time with a tour or something, called Beth.
(my other Beth is cuter X33)
ROFL xDD
Beth started laughing her ass off.As well as me XD
Whoops :DFoosball? o_O
BAWWWWWW FAIL.
YOOSH!
*smirk* I have to teach Gaki-san new tricks.
Aww she got a gift D:!
Beth dear, don't get used to it D:
*faints*
*dead & buried*
There are pics that ain't need no words XD

Random Granpa : You're beautiful!
Ai-chan : Why yes, thank you A_A

She used to say 'NO' after a compliment D:
WTF FILTHY HANDS OFF HER.
So Ai-chan needs to play that scene too D:
Granpa obviously has bigger plans with that camera later..
Ai-chan is worried T_T
WTF More Granpas?
She fucking blows them off with real tears :O
I think she had enough of this D:Oh no, wait. There's more!?
O_O Now old hags too D:
WHATHE-

Liar~


:O Baldy makes his appearance also.
Kinda late though.
Beth : She is cute~
Tell us something we don't know xD
*THROWS UP*
Phew.
Shuryou~~


I didn't really mind so much ~Making Of~ footage D: But I wanted to see more of Ai-chan doing different things, just like in her previous dvds xD

Outfits : 10/10
Scenery : 10/10
HOTNESS,CUTENESS : 15/10


ROFL xD

1 comment:

  1. This is probably the best PB making DVD ever. Mega hilarious and hot!

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck