Tuesday 8 September 2009

Ai-chan photobooks review

Only 5 days left till Ai-chan's bday xDDDD
Today I will review her photobooks, and then her dvds :3

Through more than eight years in Morning Musume she has changed and changed, but still she is the same XD
She was the first gokki that released a pb XD The next was KonKon, but back then, Ai-chan had already released 3 photobooks o_O

Also, there were senpais that unlike her, didn't have a pb yet (rofl xD)


1: Takahashi Ai
The cover is a bit austere,serious,sober,dunno D: But she looks lovely *_*
I'm happy this pb doesn't contain bikini shots xDD
unlike pervertchan bait Risako COUGH ¬¬

My top 3 pics from the pb are :
#3
This pic really captures her beauty*_*And her black hair is way too cute 8D
#2
You probably know, the thing that I like the most about Ai-chan and that makes me so happy is her smile ❤ And this one looks so natural *_*
#1
This. pic. is. GENIOUS 8D! The expression, the pose, the hair and the clothes work great *_*

_______________________________________________________

2: Alo Hello
Woot, swimsuit xD
The cover is cute, I think. A bit more make up and it would've rocked XD

#3
Baaaawww way too cute ❤ Cowgirl yeehaa XD (LOL!)
#2
Pure ❤ Here she looks amazing. Like. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
#1
My first reaction was : WHOA O_O!
Honestly, this should have been the cover *_* I have no words to explain how awesome this pic is lol xD

_______________________________________________________

3: Wataame

I have to say it *sigh* This is my least favourite cover from her pbs D:!
This one is from the same set and looks a LOT better : Click =D

#3

I think it's somewhere near Roman my Dear Boy?
The hair looks exactly like in the Pv XD
#2
Rose petals, white dress, lake reflexions. Oh Wow.
#1
OMFGKSCNBPLLS-

I don't really download (watch the gallery of) other members Pbs.
(except Miya, Momo & Ai-chan obviously XD)

But I don't think there are other pbs that contain pics like this one,
fully underwater xD This is beyond original o_O Wow.

When I first saw it, I was like "O_O Ai-chan can swim?! This can't be her A_A"
and some days after I saw her first Alo Hello, where she was swimming xD

_______________________________________________________

4: Aigokoro

Well, it's not too bad D:
But still, there is a pic from the same set that woul've made a better cover X_X Click =D

#3
AWWW ❤ So sweet *_*
#2
Besides the fact that those shorts are hot as hell, :D Ai-chan looks incredibly cute
This is how she expresses 'freedom' XD
Even though she's anything but free since she joined momusu D:

#1
Whoa :O
Who else looked so cute in a black dress? *_* This pic = WIN.

_______________________________________________________

5: 19
This cover looks better than the previous one, but it kinda looks the same =/
Anyway, this is where started to look like a child no more xD

#3
Awww she looks so natural *_* That hairstyle looks great on her 8D
#2awwww she looks so pretty in here *_* I miss her long, long hair T.T
#1
Oh.my.god. *dies*
It's like she looks into the camera with different eyes o.o She takes over it *_*
There's NOTHING to not like about this pic

_______________________________________________________

6: Complete works : Ai

This is. well, cute xD Covers keep getting better and better *_*

#3

Cuteness in person *_*
#2
Peace baby~
The scenery is also awesome *_*
#1
HOLY SHIZ.
Okaaaay, Sayumi/KonKon/Aibon might have rivals to the title of 'Cutest Momusu' xD
Now really, you don't see Lovely acting spoiled so often XD

But when she does, you faint from the cuteness ❤____

_______________________________________________________


7: Love Hello
Yosh, Ai-chan with that bright smile lights up a room xD I would have wanted to buy this pb D:! But I've been addicted to H!P only for a year XD
Anyway, the cover is awesome *_*

#3
Baww way too cute *_*
yeaah *rolls eyes* she's cute in each and every pic. Happy? =)
I want a similar bikini for my next vacation at the seaside *_* (rofl xDDD)
#2

She should fix her hair up like that more often *_*
#1

❤___
Oh god XD
No, I'm NOT perv D: (not now anyway :D)
This pb has the best bikini possible xD

And even though Ai-chan denies it, she IS fuhing pretty 8D

_______________________________________________________


8: Mizu
FUCK YES. BEST COVER E-V-E-R-R-R-R-R.
Yes indeed, Leadaaa ga kimashita bitchez B)

Now really, this pb has to be in my top 3 H!P (!) photobooks xD It shows a more mature side of Ai-chan. Duuuh she became the Leader back then xD

#3
You don't see Ai-chan making puppy eyes often either xD
#2
Why yes, Ai-chan, you're pretty as fuck and we love you so much even with hair extensions ❤_❤!
#1
Omaigawd.
Black & white = pure epicness. never fail.
Instant win. Enough said xD

_______________________________________________________


9: Mou Hitotsu no Ai

*_* The cover is pretty x3 smile =

#3
I had a hard time choosing the third place D:
She looks incrediblyhot stunning :D
#2

Ai-chan, your loveliness can't be measured in words xD
#1
8D! Way too gorgeous ♥ The makeup is genious,
the dress is simply amazing, the pose is omfgvklsjgvghotlegs :D

_______________________________________________________


10: Watashi
Yaaaay Ai-chan long hair *_*!
Polka dots is loves 8D

#3
Because a pb with nice Ai-chan bikini shots will increase H!P's budget :D
#2
Bawww who made you sad Ai-chan? T﹏T Just tell me, I'll kill him right away D:
I hope you have no doubts of who has the best acting skills in H!P right? xD
Innocent, hurt, lonely, surprised .. and looks this good in the same time A_A
Hell yes.
#1
XDD Damn lovely, enough said.

This photobook is my favourite of thm all :D
Maybe it's just me, but it's like it's followong a story, all the sets are connected to each other. Dunno if that makes sence though xD


So. XD Tomorrow I will make a quick (hopefully :D) picspam with Ai-chan through Morning Musume years XDD And then I'll review her 3 dvds xD

2 comments:

  1. 'Watashi' is my favourite one :D The amount of her thighs is delicious (I AM A PROUD PERV:) But the cover could be better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how her look in the first PB... her younger look is my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Ai Takahashi - Stuck